So when you think about it that way, the past nine months, from May 8 until today, haven't been quite so remarkable as the previous nine months were. However Sean has reached a few notable milestones since last May. I think he has reached all the ones he should have achieved by now, at least according to my book. I'm sure the experts who have never met him would think he has failed on a few minor points (for example the nurse at his last well-baby visit asked me if he knows "Bye-bye." I was thinking, "Well of course not because I never say that whenever we go anywhere! How silly!") but we won't dwell on those.
Anyway enough babbling, let's move on to the photos, shall we?
This is what our apartment typically looks like just after dinner. Oh my.
Post-cleanup.
Sean still loves the piano and can now play it all by himself!
Here's proof that Sean does sleep, although sometimes it seems like he is perpetually awake.

This was taken just after Sean woke up from a nap with his winter hat on (we went for a walk outside for his nap).

That seems to be the extent of the interesting photos I could find for now. Grandma and Grandpa Spoonhower are visiting for the weekend, so I'm sure we'll have many more photos coming in the next few days!
This was taken just after Sean woke up from a nap with his winter hat on (we went for a walk outside for his nap).
That seems to be the extent of the interesting photos I could find for now. Grandma and Grandpa Spoonhower are visiting for the weekend, so I'm sure we'll have many more photos coming in the next few days!


No comments:
Post a Comment