Friday, March 14, 2008

Some recent photos/videos

We are starting to pack up our things in preparation for our move. We came across Dad's Bachelor Bounty headband from a couple of years ago.





Sean loves to look out the window (and put his hand in the dirty windowsill - ugh!).





Sean also likes to try to turn the tv on/off, although he hasn't yet pressed the button hard enough. Once he does I'm sure it will be his new favorite thing. I guess it's good that we don't really watch tv, so we won't care if he just turns it off for us!





Last week when we were all sick there were boxes of tissues lying around. Sean disassembled almost a whole box. Mom reassembled it.





More tissue action. It's so interesting to see how small you can get the pieces!





Mom & Sean both with fevers. :( The weather seems to be matching our mood.





Sean is not a huge fan of his crib. I don't blame him, really. I will be so grateful when he is old enough to sleep in a bed with a pillow and a blanket! Goodness gracious.





I know babies aren't supposed to eat citrus until they are one year old, but Sean LOVES orange juice and oranges. (Remind you of anyone, Grandpa Hogan?) I don't give him too much at a time so as to not upset his stomach, but he enjoys little bites. He also enjoys playing with the peel.





We are loving the nice weather around here! We went to the park last week and played on the swings for a while. That's pretty much all we can play on right now, until Sean gets a little bigger, but he seems to like it.





Sean loves to spin Dad's office chair around.




Sean's new language is explosion sound effects. This is on the tail end of last week's illness, hence the nose-rubbing and the cough (both of which are now gone).





Thank God, we are all feeling better this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment