Monday, November 3, 2008

ND vs. Pitt

Here are some photos from this past weekend. We had a great time hanging out with Aunt Elizabeth!

On Friday we had dinner at Senior Bar (I still can't call it Legends, sorry), courtesy of the iNDustry Alliance.





On Saturday we walked around campus for a while. Sean was all seriousness in the new science building.





In front of the stadium. He wouldn't stand still any longer to get one with the field in the background - there were way too many souvenir and food trailers (WHEELS!) to check out.





Father Joyce has HUGE hands!




I bought this bottle of milk for Sean from a vending machine in the library. Of course when I wasn't looking for two seconds while talking with some old friends, he opened it and tried to drink out of it, spilling it all over himself. Then we had to go back to the library to dry off under the hand dryers, but he didn't like that because they were so loud. What's a mom to do? Obviously the answer is, don't have a conversation in the first place! Well I must add that Aunt Elizabeth was most helpful in allowing Mom and Dad to have some conversations this weekend. It was nice!





Mom and Sean watching the band march by on their way to the stadium. He was very tired at this point, unfortunately. I know he really would have enjoyed it if he had had any energy left.





He really did not enjoy the cymbals being so close. It was loud.





My sweet pie. (Just ignore my non-photogenic blinking here.)





On Sunday morning, Sean fed some pretzels to the swans and ducks. He also ate some himself (pretzels, that is - not swans and ducks). He tried to eat one off of the ground but I quickly tossed it into the lake.



That's it for now....

2 comments:

  1. i had fun with you guys too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean is just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too cute! I used to have an ND sweatshirt that had the same type of lettering that Sean's is...I think it used to be my mom's forever ago when she was at St Mary's...it was my favorite sweatshirt...needless to say pregnancy and age made me hand it off to someone else...oh well! :)

    ReplyDelete