Monday, March 16, 2009

March (so far)

Last week we had another wildlife encounter - this time inside the house! It was really nice out one day, so I opened a bunch of windows. I opened our master bathroom window even though it didn't have a screen on it, thinking it would be no big deal since there aren't many bugs around yet. Later, I walked into the bedroom and a bird came flying out of nowhere right by me! It landed on the window sill and just sat there. I think we scared each other - I gave a loud yelp when I first saw it. So I put on some gloves and let him out. Sean got a nice up-close look first though. By the way I am not making a fashion statement with those pants. I was working on stripping the wallpaper in our bedroom and then painting it. That project is finally done!





Here's the result of playing peekaboo during a pasta lunch. Don't you just love Sean's camera smile? :)





Grandma and Grandpa Spoon are here for a visit. Grandpa read Sean some books in the tent.


1 comment:

  1. lol the pasta lunch caption should say "cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!"

    ReplyDelete