So, it has been a while since I have updated the blog.... since returning home to Ohio we have been busy visiting family, cleaning and organizing the house, etc. Anyway I am going through my photos of the last month or so. Here are a few pre-Christmas highlights.
Some of you, probably the Domers in the audience, may remember the oh-so-awesome voice changer that I had during my college years. (And if you also had one at ND, I hope you kept it because one day when your child is two he will love it!) Well, it has made a comeback. I will have to dig up a video of this - it is very entertaining.
We got our house insulated in the hopes of not paying $500/month for utilities (and wearing hats and three sweaters all the time) this winter. Come on, foam! Work for us here!
Just a friendly reminder to not buy a house with a flat roof, no matter how cool the rest of the house is. It will cost you.
Playing peekabo in the kitchen.
Orange popsicles are a favorite after-dinner treat.


I remember when an A&L grad had to show the Engineering major how to fix the voice changer. You're welcome, Sean. :)
ReplyDeleteAh finally! the awesome voice changer. I remember Cynthia playing with that when Dad and I brought her up to ND for her first college football game...and as always what Hogan isn't completely entertained by soemthing that makes your voice sound robotic or funky! lol :) I love that thing! lol
ReplyDelete