Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snuggle Bunny

Sean got a "lovie" as a gift before he was born, but never really had a special attachment to it. I had it packed away and recently got it out for Teresa, thinking maybe she would come to like it. Sean decided he wanted it back. Then, he asked for a sling to put his baby in.




He had Snuggle Bunny, Little Cat, and Big Frog all in there at one point.




Then they went for a ride in the Barbie Car.




My cute, sweet boy.




I'm not sure how I managed to get such a good picture of them both together! That was lucky!




Tired Sean playing with the police car Dad brought home from California. (Speaking of which, we are ALL going along on the next trip! WE ARE SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!)




Miss Smiley.



Pretty eyes.




Playing the piano together.





No comments:

Post a Comment