One day we drove to Sausalito to check out the Bay Model. We had gone here when we lived here, and I thought Sean would appreciate it much more now that he's a bit older. However, when we went in, we saw a sign saying we were welcome to visit, even though the model was under construction. I thought, ok no big deal, but then when we got to the big room, there were people hammering and drilling, and no water in the model! So, we left. I was going to walk around Sausalito but I had no idea where to go, so instead we drove a couple more miles south and walked along the Golden Gate Bridge. Sean walked all the way to the halfway point. He was very excited to watch all the cars, trucks, and buses go by. It was a little noisy and stinky for me, but he had a good time and Teresa got a good nap in the carrier.
We watched this Coast Guard boat go around for a while. Sean did notice that it had the same logo as two of the hangars at Hamilton Landing.
Also while we were in California, we drove back to Somerset Place (the street where we used to live). Here is Sean outside "our" front gate. He didn't remember it.
That's about it from our trip to California! Now it's back home and back to the daily grind. We had fun but came home exhausted!


No comments:
Post a Comment