Sean recently got glasses and looks pretty sharp in them.
Ok I know I have a biased opinion, but isn't this little gal seriously gorgeous?
I attempted to French braid her hair one day. Now that was weird to think about - I have a daughter and I'm sitting there French braiding her hair. Whoa! Feeling old for sure. But it was still fun.
Sean's second year of Safety Town. Teresa had to join in too but obviously was not ready for being an official participant (it's for 4 and 5 year olds) because she failed at playing Officer Bob's favorite game (everyone sit and be quiet while he talks). :)
The kids went to the firehouse one day and did an exercise in the "smoke house," which is like a little mobile home and an alarm goes off. Then the kids have to practice going down a ladder.
They also got to spray a real fire hose!
This is the last day. Sean is the one with the glasses. :) I had to include this picture because of the hair on the girl to his right. Awesome! I love the red curls.
Enjoying cookies and McDonald's orange drink - you all know what I'm talking about, right?


No comments:
Post a Comment