Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pictures from my phone


 We don't have smart phones. My cell phone does in fact have a camera, but I have to connect it to my computer to get the pictures off of it. As you can guess this doesn't happen very often, so these pictures are from various times, places, and events....

*****


Sean learned his lesson one day about wearing a helmet. He fell off of a scooter while not wearing a helmet, and his glasses punctured his brow. Thank God they didn't go directly in his eye!

We sat in the Emergency Room for four hours which included a dinner of animal crackers and fruity snacks. (Note to self: Urgent Care next time! Stitches probably not necessary if bleeding has stopped!)






Sean absolutely would not let me take the bandage off to look at it while we were wating, but once we saw the doctor he had to take off the bandage. Further evidence that I could never be a nurse. I was cringing at this one. Also interesting to note is four hours in the ER plus five minutes of a consultation with the ER doc and two steri strips = $465. Thank you American health care system!




*****



Next up we have Teresa lying in the middle of a field on campus near DPAC.




 *****



This is Sean in our yard in South Bend, in early December. I think he was wishing we got more than a dusting of snow.
 



*****



This is my attempt to capture the awesomeness of a hippie van driving down Brookwood Avenue in west Hamilton. This was picture worthy because I have only seen one other hippie can in Hamilton, ever. (Contrast that with seeing one almost every day in northern California, which is where I became obsessed with them for a while.) I wish they still made these!



****


Last but not least, my pilgrimage this morning on the eve of the national championship.




Go Irish.

2 comments: