Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Boston

Last weekend we flew to Boston to attend Elio and Anne's wedding (Elio and Jeff went to school together in Webster). Congratulations to Anne and Elio! Their wedding was beautiful and everyone had a great time.



Here Sean is yawning already, and the wedding hasn't even started! Luckily he did just fine. There were babysitters in a nearby room so we dropped Sean off so that he wouldn't disrupt the ceremony. He did fine and the ceremony went smoothly too. :)





The wedding and reception were in the State Room overlooking the Boston Harbor.





Grandma Spoonhower, Mom, and Sean. (Sean is not picking his nose, he just puts his finger up to his nose when he's tired.)





Groovin' on the dance floor.





Packing up to go home on Monday morning.





I think I might have some more photos, I'll see if I can dig them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment