Thursday, May 17, 2012

Update

Ok, so it has been about a month and I guess we are due for another post. 'Tis gardening season, and I really don't want my garden to be as pathetic as it was last year (we had thirteen apples, a bunch of rotten cabbage, a few green peppers, and about three tiny tomatoes - sad!), so I have been outside as much as possible. Also the children have been a bit more demanding of my attention lately. You'd be surprised how a 1-year-old girl and a 5-year-old boy always want to play with the same toy at the same time. Yikes!

Sean was invited to the birthday party for one of his preschool classmates. Aren't they all cute in their SpongeBob hats?




Great Aunt Sherri loaned us this table and I recently got it out to save our nice coffee table from crayon damage. They love it! I will have to give it back soon though since there is another grandbaby Hogan on the way for them. (Yay!)



No comments:

Post a Comment