Thursday, September 6, 2007

Stuff

Sorry for the lack of posts.... I am starting to sound like Vnak!

So Sean has some crazy legs that we thought could be put to good use in a totally insane-looking contraption also known as a Jumparoo. (It matches his personality nicely!) We aren't really into having a whole lot of stuff, but this is something that actually entertains Sean for a few minutes, which is a nice relief since we otherwise have to hold him almost all the time. Thanks to the Stratmans for the gift card we used to buy it! Here is Uncle Paul with Sean (silly Uncle Paul - is that a Penn State shirt you're wearing?!?)





I think he likes it (the Jumparoo, that is, not the Penn State shirt)!





Here is Sean gearing up for his first game watch. Grandma and Grandpa Hogan bought him this jersey last Christmas, so it was exciting to see it on Sean. He actually attended the Penn State game last year, but he didn't see any of it because he was in utero.
Thanks for the awesome green 'fro, Aunt Elizabeth!





Here is Sean smiling a little bit in his sleep - I think he's dreaming of Notre Dame beating Penn State this Saturday!




I have some videos to post but I'm having technical difficulties, and it's late... so those will come later. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

  1. he looks like a linebacker to me. he's almost outgrown the jersey already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean,

    I totally love your game day outfit. The curly wig completes the look.

    Too bad your sweet dream of a win for ND didn't happen today:(
    Go Irish!

    Love,
    -Grandma H.

    ReplyDelete