I like this photo because Sean was actually looking at the camera with a half-normal smile. He's been quite anti-photos lately, so it's been hard to get any of him looking at the camera.
Sean liked my mango cookies. They were more like cakes or muffins rather than cookies, but good nonetheless.
We found a wheel yo-yo at the dollar store last week, so of course we couldn't leave without it. Sean carried it around all the time for a couple of days. Here we are setting off on a post-dinner walk up the hill to see the horses.
There are a few mouse houses around, so we always look in them to see if we can find any mice. I saw one once - the mouse was just sticking his nose out of the ground. He was probably thinking, "What's all this noise about?!"
Checking out the blue reflector in the road on the way home. Sorry I keep forgetting to rotate the pictures!
That's about it. We've been doing some other stuff - we went to a fair and to the beach/hiking too but I took photos on my film camera instead of the digital. Don't hold your breath to see those - I haven't even gotten the film developed yet, much less scanned in!


Jim says hello, and your neighbor wants to know about your yardwaste compost pile. :)
ReplyDeleteGrass Man Jones
mama says, "i don't know what it means, but it sounds funny."
ReplyDeleteWhich compost pile? I think I have about four! :) I assume the one next to his yard. If he asks about it again, tell him I'll get around to reducing its size this fall. It is kind of huge and unsightly.
ReplyDelete