Why is it that when I schedule a photo shoot for Sean's second birthday, he proceeds to get multiple injuries?
Yesterday he clobbered himself on a corner of furniture, then he fell headfirst off of one of the horse benches in downtown Novato. He now has two knots on his forehead with scratches, and I am trying to heal them quickly with lots of ointment. He's getting annoyed at my dabbing ointment on his head all the time.
Today, I accidentally zipped his neck into the jacket zipper.
We will try to be careful for the rest of the week so I don't have to reschedule. I really want to get the photos done on his birthday. However I think the more careful I am, the more injuries occur....
Yesterday he clobbered himself on a corner of furniture, then he fell headfirst off of one of the horse benches in downtown Novato. He now has two knots on his forehead with scratches, and I am trying to heal them quickly with lots of ointment. He's getting annoyed at my dabbing ointment on his head all the time.
Today, I accidentally zipped his neck into the jacket zipper.
We will try to be careful for the rest of the week so I don't have to reschedule. I really want to get the photos done on his birthday. However I think the more careful I am, the more injuries occur....


you should just go ahead and take the pictures . . . injuries or not . . . it is part of his life and memories. you might look back at them in 20+ years and have a good chuckle.
ReplyDelete